Data Summit 2019 will be held at The Mill conference center.
100 Mercantile Street
Starkville, MS 39759
The Mill at MSU conference center is a state-of-the art conference center in Mississippi. This historic cotton mill building has been renovated as a conference center and office space.
Starkville, MS, is the home of Mississippi State University (MSU). MSU is among the nation’s leading major research universities. With more than 175 programs leading to a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree, MSU is preparing its students for bright, productive futures where academics are combined with the proper tools for tackling today’s tough issues and making a difference in society.
Starkville is located in the northeastern part of Mississippi. It is about a two-hour drive from Jackson, MS, a one-and-a-half-hour drive from Tuscaloosa, AL, and a three-hour drive from Memphis, TN.
- Golden Triangle Regional Airport – GTR (Columbus, MS), 17 miles east of Starkville. Delta has direct flights from Atlanta to GTR.
- Birmingham – Shuttlesworth International Airport – BHM (145 miles away)
- Jackson – Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport – JAN (126 miles away)
- Memphis International Airport – MEM (182 miles away).
For flights into and out of GTR, there is a free shuttle service Monday through Saturday:
- Shuttle will depart 30 minutes after flight arrival and will arrive at The Mill 55 minutes after flight arrival.
- Shuttle will depart The Mill 1 hour and 25 minutes before flight time.
- Shuttle will arrive at GTR 1 hour before flight time.
- Schedule will shift based on actual flight arrival times.
There are several lodging options within one mile of The Mill.
The Courtyard by Marriott is attached to The Mill conference center and is offering a group rate for the Data Summit. Use the link below to make your reservation today for the special group rate of $109. The last day to reserve a room at the group rate is August 13, 2019.
Places of Interest
The following Google Map shows several restaurants and other places of interest near The Mill.